TONY PALMER changes the EUCHARIST

Tony Palmer and Kenneth CopelandWritten by PAUL JOSEPH C.
On February 28 2014 (one year to the day of Pope Benedict XVI's resignation) Bishop Tony Palmer released on the Ark Community website a video called 'The Miracle of Unity Has Begun – Bishop Tony Palmer & Pope Francis'. We have decided to post the last seven minutes of the original thirty-two minute long monologue. Underneath the video we typed the actual transcript, followed by our reflections and Jesus Christ's prophetic Words given to Maria Divine Mercy.

We ask you to please, pay attention to all that Tony Palmer says in the following clip:

Transcript of Tony Palmer's words
on changing the meaning of the Eucharist

"I hope you were blessed with what you've just seen and heard. I want to close the video with a couple of reflections just so we don't miss what Pope Francis just said and also a challenge. Hearing is not enough. We must act. We must keep up with the spirit of God and ride this wave of the tsunami. Firstly, it's both historic and healing to hear a Roman Pontiff refer to as brothers and sisters. Pope Francis is the head of 1.2 billion Christians and he embraced us into his family as brothers and his sisters and calls us to put an end to our separation. He mentions in his video that he is yearning to see an end of our separation. Pope Francis himself is the one who is asking us for full unity and full communion. What is striking is that he awakens us to the fact that the real communion is not the bread, but the brother. When he uses his story about the brothers of Joseph, because of their hunger, starvation in fact, they were then propelled to Egypt to go find bread to eat. But, they found something more than bread, they found their brother. And, this, Pope Francis is saying, this is what we find in the true communion. We find each other. We find our brotherhood. We find our brother and our sister that we thought we'd lost. When we look for bread, which we think we need, we are going to find our brother, which is what we really need. We need to find that we are brothers and sisters again. We, who are not Roman Catholics, are hungry for the bread of communion. But, Pope Francis tells us again that the bread is secondary to brotherhood. The real gift of communion is finding our brother. For those of use who have ears to hear, let us hear, because this is both profound and revolutionary. Pope Francis is calling us into an authentic communion based on the fact that we are brothers and sisters in Christ, not communion through our common traditions. This is a new way forward. And, for many of us, this is the way we have been waiting for. We must seize this moment….Pope Francis personally told me that we are free to allow this message that you are listening to, this video that you are watching to go all over the world on any and all media. We asked him personally before we made this video."

BRIEF ANALYSIS:

These words are shocking in terms of doctrinal changes as they truly represent a clear, decisive and imposing threat to tradition and truth. So extreme is the radical nature of Tony Palmer's speech that a person's subconscious mind is almost instinctively led to suppress it. This social-religious engineering can easily be perceived as appealing to our frail and conditioned minds, especially when charmingly masked by humanism and directed towards unity, equality, brotherhood, human rights, love and peace. We must understand that Satan will always use these righteous words to accomplish the exact opposite results. While he will never present himself as a dark monster of no seductive glare, he certainly knows how to nurture men's ego through great ambitious ideas and in the name of universal freedom, peace and love.
In the meantime, as the infiltrated elite is spreading such falsities, God is on the move through the continuous spread of truth. Indeed, Tony Palmer's shocking monologue comes to no surprise for those who have been following God's Prophecies given to Maria Divine Mercy on the www.thewarningsecondcoming.com website. These are the Words of the Mother of Salvation, the Woman who will crush the serpent's proud cranium:

~It will not suffice that they, the enemies of Christ, take over my Son’s Church from within – they will desecrate Him in many other ways. They will change the hosts for Holy Communion and the meaning of what the Holy Eucharist is. They will say that It, the Holy Eucharist, represents humanity and that it is a sign of a new communion – a gathering of all people as one in the Eyes of God. You, my children, will be told that you are all in communion with each other and that this is a cause for celebration. The Holy Communion is the Body of Christ and is His Real Presence. It cannot be two different things. Yet, they will twist the meaning – all you will be left with, eventually, will be a piece of bread,  for when they desecrate the altars and the Most Holy Host, my Son’s Presence will cease ~   Mother of Salvation's message from Thursday, September 5th, 2013 – www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

Her words are of absolute precision. It is all written in THE BOOK OF TRUTH. Nothing can escape the vigilant Eye of the True God.
Here below is yet another quote from one of Jesus Christ's messages given to Maria Divine Mercy in regards to the Eucharist's intrinsic change that will soon take place in the Catholic Church:

~ When they tell you that My Body means something other than My physical Body, know then that the holy communion, which you will receive, will not be of Me. You must never allow them to change the meaning of the Holy Eucharist. It will only be when the Holy Eucharist is abolished completely that the antichrist will enter My Church and take over it ~
Jesus' message from Saturday, March 15th, 2014 – www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

To read all messages and quotes -from THE WARNING SECOND COMING- regarding the HOLY EUCHARIST, click here

7/21/2014 Update:
Tony Palmer Dies on July 20, 2014

On Friday, July 19, 2014 at 7:14 AM (local UK time), the WILD VOICE posted the following clip and article on its Blog and on its Official Facebook Page for the first time. The following day, on July 20, 2014, Tony Palmer lost his life in a tragic motorcycle accident in the UK.
Needless to say, we all have felt the impact of this most strange time connection (which surpassed all coincidence).

It is with shock and grief that we just learned about his tragic death. We pray for him as well as for his wife and two children who are mourning at this time.

8/24/2014 Update:

Tony Palmer funeral: Protestant Tony Palmer Receives Catholic Requiem Mass
Report: Pope Francis insists he be "Buried as a Bishop"

Father David told us that because Tony [Palmer] was not a Roman Catholic he had to ask his bishop’s permission to celebrate the requiem and though Tony’s wife and children are Roman Catholics, permission still had to be given for the requiem. The bishop agreed but said that Tony could not be buried as a bishop as he was not a Roman Catholic bishop. However, Pope Francis said he should and could be buried as a bishop, and so that put an end to that little bit of ecclesiastical nonsense!”
The above was written on August 6 by Michael Daly, CJ, a member of the “non-denominational Franciscan” group called the Companions of Jesus, based in the UK.
Michael Daly attended the Requiem Mass celebrated at St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church in the city of Bath by Canon David Ryan. Tony Palmer was an evangelical, Pentecostal Episcopalian “bishop” who was a close friend and collaborator with Pope Francis. Palmer was killed in a head-on motorcycle accident…

(read the whole article here – Catholic Family News) MARIA DIVINE MERCY

MARIA DIVINE MERCY

13 comments for “TONY PALMER changes the EUCHARIST

1. Milagros Alfeche
    September 3, 2014 at 4:59 PM

All true Roman Catholics must be vigilant and watchful…we should not be fools, as the bible says. We must be meek as a lamb and wise as a serpent!!!

2. Frank
    August 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Have you noticed this last sentence
    the peace and the goodness of god the father, the joy of god the sons, the power of god the spirit.

I wonder what he means with this closing sentence I do not remember ever hearing of God the sons I repeatedly listened if i did not hear it wrong I know of the Triune God but not in this way I also noticed that this man speaks of god the spirit not God The Holy Spirit.

3. Paula
    August 8, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Can this be a coincidence? Maybe it's due to your posting this truth that one day later God's enemy (Palmer) was blocked from doing further damage.
    If the Wild Voice post appeared on Friday, July 19, 2014 in England where the day after, on July 20, 2014, Tony Palmer died, it can only be God's message to us all.
    This is a message from MDM which shows more about this topic. It was written on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 @ 16:05:

My dearly beloved daughter, when I refer to My enemies, I always mean those who, through devious means, try to steal souls from Me. I refer, in particular, to those who use the façade of holiness to deliberately mislead souls into sin. When someone tries to seduce another soul into believing falsities about My Holy Word, given to the world through My Father’s Book, then he is an enemy of Mine.
    The most pain I endure is by the hands of those who profess to be devout followers of Mine and who boast of their knowledge of Me. When these people try to hurt others and think nothing of admonishing them in My Name, then this is most painful for Me. I find souls who are closed to Me and I draw them in many ways toward Me and I do not include only those who are already part of My Church on Earth. I pursue, always, those who have scattered, who are lost and who cannot see, first. They are the first souls I seek out and they are the ones who, in the wrong hands, can and will be misguided.
    I ask you to always remember those nations, those religions, those without any belief in Me – always – in your prayers. Please welcome them, just as I would. Never try to force your opinions upon them or bully them in My Name. Always reach out to them with love and generosity, for they are just as important to Me as the most devout amongst you. No matter who you reach out to, know that not one amongst you is more deserving than the other, because you are all sinners.
    All God’s children will, in time, witness the final Truth of His Plan to fulfill His Covenant. Everyone will know the Truth and then they will find it easier to accept My Hand of Mercy. On that Day people of all religions, creeds, colour and nationalities will see the evidence of My Existence. Those who shed the barriers, which they placed between themselves and their Creator, will weep with gratitude, because at last they will witness the Love of God. And, as you plan and prepare for the times ahead, know that no matter what obstacles are placed before you in this march towards Eternal Salvation, that My enemies will be dealt with most severely.
    Those who curse Me will be cursed. Those who fight My Father’s Plan to save souls will be defeated. And those who persecute God’s children and stand in the way of the Lord will, themselves, be persecuted by the servant to whom they paid their allegiance. Nothing will stand in My Way, for it is impossible. By the Power of God, every enemy will be destroyed and all those who proclaim the words, deeds and actions of the antichrist, will be cast away and God’s Kingdom will then be complete.

God Bless you, Paul and The Wild Voice for the work and for letting us know of God's perfect timing!
    This could be a true miracle!

• The WILDVOICE
      August 9, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Hi Paula,

We truly hope that God's Mercy will prevail over our many grave sins, whether we are Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants, Atheists, Muslims, Hindus, New Age practitioners, Buddhists, Pagans or of any other 'category'. We don't understand much of the mysteries veiling God's plans and ways, but what we ought to know has been given to us: to love one another and to pray for all people, no exceptions made – even our 'enemies'.
      Let's, therefore, recite the following:

55th CRUSADE PRAYER: PREPARE FOR THE WARNING

O my Dear Jesus, please open the hearts of all God’s children to the Gift of Your Great Mercy.
      Help them to accept Your Divine Mercy with love and gratitude.
      Enable them to become humble before You and beg for the forgiveness of their sins,
      so that they can become part of Your Glorious Kingdom

Amen

4. Cecilia R.
    July 22, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I was appalled and shocked at his words. The Eucharist is the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, not our "brother". He was gravely mislead! A real shame!

5. Anne
    July 21, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Tony Palmer as you must now know, died Sunday from a motorcycle crash – and for 10 hours of many surgeries, he met death. When I watched his last video, when he said that the Bread was no longer necessary, a new bread would replace It, etc., my soul, my heart cried, and in my mind I actually thought that God our Father's Mighty Hand would fall upon this man before my eyes. Tony Palmer. And indeed it did the next day. In the Supreme Mercy of God, may Satan lose this man, Tony Palmer.

6. Patricia Lewis
    July 20, 2014 at 1:44 AM

Absolute profanity.

7. Gina
    July 20, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Be steadfast my bothers and sisters, this is the great deception. We celebrate Eucharist to remember Christ sacrifice for us, we believe the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.

• Jim
      July 20, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Amen! The Eucharist is not our "brother" It is the Real Presence of Jesus Christ. This is more than shocking. The more you watch of Tony Palmer the stranger it gets. As a former protestant I never in my wildest dreams thought I would see a Pope with televangelists such as Kenneth Copeland and Joel Osteen and men like this. Things ARE changing – quicker than we can process.

8. Rosemarie
    July 20, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Are you insane? I saw this entire talk by Pope Francis. The Church will ALWAYS view Communication as the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ. This man is very misleading.