VIDEO: Pope Francis and God's Failure

"Be not deceived, God is not mocked." ~ Galatians 6:7

On November 27, 2015 while in Nairobi, Kenya, 'Pope Francis' said to a group of youth "I am going to tell you something private. In my pocket I always carry two things: a rosary to pray something which seems odd, this is here is the history of God’s failure, it’s the way of the cross, a small way of the cross, as Jesus suffered and when they condemned him right up to where he was buried with these two things I do the best I can. And thanks to these two things, I never lose hope."

He had used this line before in New York on September 24, 2015 saying "if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus… and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, in the failure of the cross."

It is also worth noting that the Godfather of the Prosperity Gospel, TV Preacher Kenneth Copeland has also portrayed God as a failure saying "I was shocked when I found out who the biggest failure in the Bible actually is….The biggest one is God….I mean, He lost His top-ranking, most anointed angel; the first man He ever created; the first woman He ever created; the whole earth and all the Fullness therein; a third of the angels, at least–that's a big loss, man." on the Trinity Broadcasting Network in 1988. Some may remember that it was Kenneth Copeland who 'Pope Francis' chose to begin his 'miracle of unity' through an iPhone video message to the Television Evangelist and his charismatic group.

19 comments for “VIDEO: Pope Francis and God's Failure

1. Catholic
    September 25, 2018 at 11:50 AM

Dear Readers and Editors,

If You would kindly have a few minutes, I would like to talk about the infallibility of the Pope. I have a few articles you might find interesting:

"Pope Francis elected after supernatural 'signs' in the Conclave, says Cardinal."

Lightning strikes dome of St. Peter’s Basilica on Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary

Blood of St Januarius liquefies during Francis’s visit to Naples

"…when Pope Pius IX issued his convocation for the First Vatican Council, Claret was invited to participate both in the preparatory meetings and in the sessions of the Council. On May 31, 1870, Claret delivered a short, moving testimony in favor of defining the doctrine:

“I carry marks on my body of the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ, and would that I might in defense of the infallibility of the pope make the complete sacrifice of my life.” Claret’s words awed the assembly and were considered influential in the Council’s defining papal infallibility two months later.

Cardinal James Gibbons of Baltimore came to know Claret at the Council and said of him, “There goes a true saint.” Pope Pius IX was of the same opinion, stating “Claret is a man of God. He is a saint…”

Also there is an article about a (Catholic saint), written-contributed by Fr Alan Robinson, who was at one time an Anglican minister :

On the same topic another one from CRUX:

Also today, 25 September is the Feast Day of an Irish Saint, St. Finbar:

"..Colgan has given a short account of this famous school, and preserved the names of some of the most illustrious saints who flourished there:.."

" Pope: Like Padre Pio, keep loving the Church ‘despite its troubles, our sins’ "

I believe as lay Catholic Christians we are ought to help and defend the church, especially journalists…

Also I forgot to say that at all mass we pray for the pope and for the local archbishops.

And live a humble, charitable life while here on earth..

Yours faithfully and thank you for your time if you have read so far,
    Have a nice day,

PAX

2. Remnant Church
    June 27, 2018 at 6:59 AM

to the evil one:
    "VADE RETRO SATANA
    NUNQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA
    SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS
    IPSE VENENA BIBAS."

3. Remnant Church
    June 15, 2018 at 10:04 AM

The only true church of Christ through St. Peter is the Catholic Church. It is the only church that has sacraments, the Holy Rosary, and other prayers that are food for the souls. The Catholic Church is the only one that loves the Blessed Virgin Mother and SHE is the one leading the battle now. The battle between the woman and the serpent in the book of Genesis. And the serpent will not stop until the Catholic Church is knocked to the ground. Even if it's the "pope" speaking, if what he says contradict the teachings and dogma of the Catholic Church blatantly,then we must resist him. As St. Malachy said, " One must resist the pope who openly destroys the church."

WE ARE THE ARMY OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY AND WE WILL MARCH FORWARD UNTIL THE TRIUMPH OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY COMES TO ITS FULFILLMENT.

to the cohorts of the evil one:
    "VADE RETRO SATANA
    NUNQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA
    SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS
    IPSE VENENA BIBAS."

• Valarie Atkinson
      September 23, 2018 at 5:23 PM

Jesus needs to be inserted wherever you wrote Mary.. …she ..doesnt have the power.
      Dont be fooled.

4. Melanie Colaco
    October 24, 2017 at 7:01 AM

1 Corinthians 15:36
    You fool! That which you sow does not come to life unless it dies;+
    1 Corinthians 1:18
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

5. Az native
    July 9, 2017 at 11:12 PM

The Vatican has been overthrown by Islam and the devil. This pope is a demon.

This pope has a dark heart. Believe in God not this pope.

Jesus died for your sins on the cross this pope hasn't died for anything. He is just a man and not a good one. The road he is taking right now leads straight to the gates of hell.

This pope doesn't even know why there is a wall around the vaticans. It has to do with Islam.

• Soodeh
      November 26, 2017 at 11:33 PM

This is not the matter of Islam nor other religions, this is the matter of using a religion as an instrument to fool people and fulfill their own ambitions.

6. Rick
    August 31, 2016 at 6:38 PM

It is a good thing to see Catholics standing by God through Christ Jesus which in fact is brought to us all by way of the Holy Spirit !

A great Lie is coming and it will affect Catholicism more than the other Christian Church's !

Look up to God and not to Men/Man which is a Pope !

Evangelical Church's (Evangelical is what I am) have been saying for decades "Keep your eyes on the Pope's" meaning that the False Prophet will rise up amongst the Catholic Church !

In fact this Pope Francis had recently said that the "Evangelical" Church is dangerous, meaning that spreading the Word is dangerous to those that don't believe as in "What makes your Word greater than others as in Christianity is no greater than any other Religion as in "There are many ways/roads to Heaven and that Jesus Christ is "not" the only way when Jesus said Himself, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND KNOW ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME" !!!

There is only "One" Way to God and only "One" Way to Heaven and that is through Faith in Christ Jesus, PERIOD !

God be with You all and as always, ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

• Marie V. Tucker
      June 5, 2017 at 1:54 PM

Rick, I am a Catholic and have believed in a lot of the doctrines. However, there are some that I question. What has really bothered me lately is that the Illuminati have the Pope as one of their members. How can this be possible? I was floored.
      There are a lot of questions. This has really questioned my faith in him. I know there may be some false reports on these things, but I am concerned about the danger he represents for those Catholics that truly believe that Jesus is the only way to get to Heaven. I really don't like some of the things I am reading. By declaring that there are many ways/roads to Heaven and that Jesus is "not" the only way, he is contradicting what Christ declared long ago.

I can honestly say that a year before my mother died, Jesus did appear to her. She had all her facilities and was in a nursing home. It happened when she was watching TV and saw someone staring at her. When she looked, she said it was Him. I believe her because she never lied to me and was a very humble person. This changed her demeanor and she was totally happy after that. Just before she died, she said she couldn't wait to see Him again. What are your thoughts?
      I appreciate any advice you can give me about the Pope because you do seem sincere.
      Thank you.
      Marie Tucker, Concord, NC

• melanie
        October 23, 2017 at 4:05 PM

The Bible says in Revelation" Get out of her my people"

7. Aggie
    March 15, 2016 at 11:00 AM

Thank you for telling the Truth.It's such relief that my Catholic brothers and sisters can see that the time has come.Let's keep praying,let's stay Jesus's followers no matter what and let's trust our Lord Jesus Christ!Hug you all!!Aggie.

8. PAUL ANYIM BOATENG
    February 17, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Comment *Rosary is not ODD it will never be ODD, GOD IS NOT FAILURE and never be FAILURE, let the Enemies of God boast for their Days are numbered. CATHOLICS WE HAVE GOD WHO WILL NEVER FAIL US. IT IS time we read more about Catholic prophecies written by the Saints,WE need to fast, abstain, pray, and read the Bible, ATEND Mass regulary, go to confession, make Reparation and prepare Our SOULS

9. Maggie
    February 15, 2016 at 12:40 PM

This is very frightening because in many ways it is so obvious, so callous, so clever. The rise of this Pope on the world stage, his unwillingness to adhere to the doctrine he is supposed to uphold in 'word' and deed. Scary.

10. Joannes Paulus Dolot
    February 5, 2016 at 12:19 AM

indeed the Folly of the 'Cross', to the intellectuals and spiritually blind the Cross is the a sign of failure and death, the reason why they mock and continue to the faithful followers of the One who died on that cross. But those whom the Heavenly Father hath revealed, it is the sign of Triumph, of great victory over death and sin. For with the Cross comes Resurrection and life eternal in God's bossom and paradise! God bless us all.

11. Cassilda
    February 4, 2016 at 6:50 AM

Jesus was not a failure. He purposely came to earth to pay for the price of our sins so that we could inherit eternal life
    when we die. Death on a shameful cross is not a failure but eternal joy for those who die in Christ Jesus. He also said;
    God created the angels all beautiful but it turned out that almost half of them were bad. In saying this he called God
    a failure too. We will see who the failure is. Please forgive him Lord for he does not know what he is saying.
    In Christ Jesus I remain. Cassilda

• The WILDVOICE
      February 4, 2016 at 5:42 PM

God bless you Cassilda. Thank you for speaking the Truth. And, yes, Lord Jesus Christ please have Mercy.
      Thank you for being here.
      Tom-TheWILDVOICE

12. Sol
    February 3, 2016 at 2:13 PM

Im so glad that you keep us info so that we keep our eyes open .Thanks GOD BLESS .Love ….Sol

• The WILDVOICE
      February 3, 2016 at 6:52 PM

God bless YOU Sol and thank you for caring. We are united in prayer and Love through Jesus now.
      Tom-TheWILDVOICE