VIDEO: Pope Francis – "Love Fails"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears." – Saint Paul – 1 Corinthians

Pope Francis, the False Prophet of Revelation, wrongly teaches that love fails 'many times'. Saint Paul writes in 1 Corinthians "Love never fails." The Imposter 'Pope' has also twice portrayed the Crucifixion of our Lord Jesus Christ as a "failure".

People do not fail, according to the false pope, and sin is not the cause of that failure. What fails is LOVE. And love comes from God only because God Is Love. Therefore, we may translate the false prophet's statement:
"When love fails, and it fails many times, we have to feel the pain of that failure, accompany the people who have felt the failure of their love"
into
"When God fails, and He fails many times, we have to feel the pain of His failure, accompany the people who have felt the failure of their God"

7 comments for “VIDEO: Pope Francis – "Love Fails"

1. Cassilda
    October 24, 2017 at 7:20 AM

A message from Our Lord Jesus Christ to Maria divine Mercy dated April 17 2011. The message is on
    the wrap of God to descend on New World Order. This message is for our time. I will quote two
    paragraphs second and fourth paragraph. You can find the full message on ( Father of Love and Mercy ).
    I quote: Jesus said– Prayer, especially the recital of the Divine Mercy, will spread conversion, and
    saying the Holy Rosary this will dilute the work of these evil parasites whose idle is Satan. The interesting
    thing is this. many of these fanatics caught up in this deceitful web, believe they are being simply
    ambitious with a natural desire for wealth, and do not hold any religious beliefs. what they don't
    know is that they are being deceived by Satan and are influenced by him daily in their thoughts,
    aspirations, words and deed. How blind they are. 4th paragraph Jesus said: Many people, when
    they witness these prophecies coming to light, will panic and will be terrified in many instances. But
    there is no need to fear because this period will be short lived. And then will come the New Heaven
    and Earth where you will all live peaceful, long and blissful lives in union with Me. Go now in peace.
    Pray to strengthen your belief in Me. Your Merciful Saviour and Just Judge. Jesus Christ.
    Thanks be to God. My Lord a My God . Cassilda.

2. Susan
    September 11, 2017 at 1:39 PM

As a Catholic, I shudder to write these words; but,I have kept quiet about my thoughts regarding Pope Francis for quite some time now. May God forgive me if I am wrong because it is heresy to denounce anything the Holy Father says; but, the liberal, progressive statements and ideas he has spoken throughout his papacy have frightened me greatly into thinking that he is not who he is supposed to be. Even now, I choose my words very carefully for fear that if I am wrong, which I don't really think I am, I will be judged a heretic. I'm too afraid to even speak to my priest regarding my thoughts about the validity of Pope Francis and it's causing me great distress.

• Babs B.
      October 7, 2017 at 10:14 AM

All the rules of obedience to the Pope are based on the premise that he IS the true Pope. With Pope Benedict having resigned the Office but NOT the Munus; Francis' election "fixing" by the St Gallen mafia [ who have admitted it!]; and Francis' downright horrific statements for the last 4 years – we have to remember that we are GOD'S servants first. To blindly obey someone who is leading souls astray is to disobey the Holy Spirit. If we pray to Him we won't go far astray because he understands our strengths and our weaknesses.

I honor and respect the Petrine Office; always have and always will, but I will not follow anyone who undermines my soul; my love of God or my eternal salvation.

Like many of us. dear Susan, you are struggling but remember this – the fact that you are struggling means that you love God and His Blessed Mother and THEY have your back. May they bless you and give you peace.

• John
      October 30, 2017 at 9:00 AM

I share Susan's pain in this regard. Having recently returned to the UK, I was heartened to discover in my local church some traditional Catholic features (such as adoration of the blessed sacrament, regular Saturday confessions and the possibility of receiving communion on the tongue) even in a New Order environment. However, no one among the priests or the laity seems in the least concerned about the controversies surrounding Pope Francis and the mounting opposition to his papacy. Indeed in the prayer intentions segment of the Sunday mass, the name of Francis is regularly invoked and I cannot in good conscience give my amen to the related sentiment. If they would only use the "Holy Father" appellation, I could then think of Benedict and join in. I do sometimes wonder how many in the congregation privately feel some misgivings.

• Deanna Johnston Clark
        November 16, 2017 at 1:31 PM

It's the same in most first world Catholic churches and schools. They are a going concern…a complicated real estate and business community involved with the masons and all other churches. The schools have strange meditation things and self help slogans. here a teacher has decorated her room all over with "Wizard of Oz" and nobody seems to mind but the custodians…one a Baptist!
        The father is weaning Christians away from "church idolotry" and asking us to trust Him, to pray the old, simple prayers. The days of being robotic Catholics are long gone. There is a Russian prophecy that says only France will survive the storms of these days, because of their stubborn love for the Mother of God.

• Jack Worth
      November 9, 2017 at 12:39 AM

That is tough, I can sympathize I was raised baptized and confirmed in the Catholic Faith.

Catholic school, grade school through HS, I even was looking at the Preisthood (Jesuits specifically, yikes I know, I love God :)
      Growing up I was the one motivating my family to go to Holy Days of Obligation, never missed those ever.

I no longer truly consider myself a Catholic in my heart and I’ve never felt closer or loved, appreciated and felt such Gratitude for living with God, He has brought love and miracles into my life when I’m walking with Him.

A heads up I generally don’t get a great reaction from most people when I say I don’t like the pope. I’ve found a softer way to start is something like, “I mean, I’m a Catholic but I’m not a huge fan of Pope Francis.”

This is what started to snap me out of it and what I bring up if they ask me why,

If he is a representative of God why is he directly contradicting Him ?!

Idk if I can link here so search on youtube: “Pope Francis: I’ll punch anyone who insults my mother!”

God, The Book and my Conscionce/Intition (connected to God) are the only things I have true Faith in.

3. Patsy Koenig
    September 1, 2017 at 8:15 AM

Frankenpope is the 30th or 40th anti-pope in Catholic history. If we Catholics knew our history better then Catholics would realize that Frankenpope being an anti-pope is not far-fetched at all. And since we are in the End Times (the 70th Week of Daniel & the time of Jacob's troubles), Frankenpope is the False Prophet of Revelations.