originally published on July 12, 2014
Before commencing with our presentation related to Pope Francis and the fulfilled prophecies given to Maria Divine Mercy, it is our desire to strongly attest that the intent of this article is not meant to assail or defame the person of Jorge Bergoglio. It is truly not our wish to spread hatred towards anyone but rather to expand awareness and attentiveness with a peaceful spirit, using verifiable information, our own objective reasoning, and discernment.
(this is a very image intensive page – please allow time for images to load)
THE NEW WORLD POPE – FULFILLED PROPHECIES
"His lies will enthrall a naïve group of Catholic followers. He will present a wonderful and loving external charisma and all of My children in the Catholic Church will be confused.
One sign to look out for will be his pride and arrogance hidden behind an exterior false humility. So fooled will My children be that they will think he is an exceptional and pure soul."
Saturday, January 21st, 2012 -388 days before Pope Francis' election – Book of Truth
In this article, we will list (so far) some of the fulfilled prophecies present in regards to Pope Francis – the False Prophet – his words and his actions as well as the events, changes and circumstances surrounding him. We provide such 'fulfilled prophecies' in the form of objective and widely known information, as their reportage comes from mainstream Media. All the words contained in the articles' screenshots are meant to be read as to understand, in depth, the whole context. Also, the use of prophecy is not intended to sensationalize but rather, it is to connect all the visible dots inside a larger picture that none of us can either know or fully understand.
Further, our choice to prove the veracity of the content within Book of Truth given through Maria Divine Mercy is in no way whatsoever propagandistic or manipulative as The WILD VOICE prioritizes the spreading of truth through actual facts and existing documentation. Nothing written herein is conspiratorial or subversive (in nature or intent) towards the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, which we honor and belong to. Contrarily to what many may believe, our mission is to defend the Church from the attacks within It. Therefore, we claim to accomplish the spreading of true and proven information based on real facts – independently from prophecy but coinciding with prophecy. We additionally claim obedience to the Catholic Church by honoring God's Truth contained within It and by defending It always – whether the attacks are from within or without.
As Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen said: "Who is going to save our Church? Not our bishops, not our priests and religious. It's up to YOU, the people. You have the minds, the eyes, the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that your priests act like priests, your bishops act like bishops, and your religious act like religious."
LASTLY: some of the listed fulfilled prophecies are at their beginning stages. Therefore, as they will intensify over time and be officiated in the near future, it will become obvious to many that the prophecies given unto Maria Divine Mercy are undoubtedly from God. Have a good read and May God always assist you. Amen.
"We are living in the days of the Apocalypse–the last days of our era…. The two great forces of the Mystical Body of Christ and the Mystical Body of Antichrist are beginning to draw up the battle lines for the catastrophic contest. The False Prophet will have a religion without a cross. A religion without a world to come. A religion to destroy religions. There will be a counterfeit church. Christ’s Church will be one. And the False Prophet will create the other. The false church will be worldly ecumenical, and global. It will be a loose federation of churches and religions forming some type of global association, world parliament of churches. It will be emptied of all divine content and will be the mystical body of the Antichrist. The mystical body on earth today will have its Judas Iscariot and he will be the false prophet. Satan will recruit him from among our bishops."
Archbishop Fulton Sheen (source: The Thunder of Justice)
NOTE – THIS PAGE IS ONLY OCCASIONALLY UPDATED AS MANY MORE ACTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY 'POPE FRANCIS' SINCE THIS ARTICLE WAS PUBLISHED. FOR A MUCH MORE COMPLETE CHRONOLOGICAL LIST OF QUESTIONABLE QUOTES AND HEADLINES, PLEASE SEE: PUTTING POPE FRANCIS INTO PERSPECTIVE
1) "My poor Holy vicar, Pope Benedict XVI, will be ousted from the Holy See in Rome"
Jesus' Message to Maria Divine Mercy – Saturday, February 11th, 2012
IMPORTANT NOTE: As you may have noticed, the date on which this message was released was exactly one year before Pope Benedict XVI resigned – February 11 2012/February 11 2013
2) "He will make efforts to dismiss those loyal followers of My beloved Holy Vicar Pope Benedict XVI, appointed by Me"
Jesus' message given through Maria Divine Mercy Friday, March 8th, 2013
3) "He will head up the new one-world religion and will reign over pagan religions"
Jesus' message of Friday, March 8th, 2013, The Book of Truth
4) "He will embrace atheism by waivering the stigma he will say is attached in the pursuit of so-called human rights"
Jesus' message given to Maria Divine Mercy, MDM, on Friday, March 8th, 2013
5) "Not at My Feet will they fall. It will not be My Feet they kiss, but those of My servants, My followers , My sinners"
Jesus' message of Friday, March 29th, 2013
6) "He will present a wonderful and loving external charisma. One sign to look out for will be his pride and arrogance, hidden behind an exterior, false humility."
Jesus' message of Saturday, January 21st, 2012
7) "Anyone, who opposes him, will be criticized and considered a heretic"
Jesus' message of Saturday, January 21st, 2012 – given through Maria Divine Mercy in The Book of Truth
8) "…Then listen to what he has to say carefully…"
Jesus' to Maria Divine Mercy on March 5th, 2011
9) "He will be seen as…a breath of fresh air."
Jesus' message to Maria Divine Mercy (MDM) on Saturday, March 5th, 2011
10) "He will be seen as being innovative, dynamic…"
Jesus' message given through Maria Divine Mercy in The Book of Truth on Saturday, March 5th, 2011
11) "My dearly beloved daughter it is with love that I ask all of God’s children to prepare to witness signs soon to be revealed from Heaven. Signs will be presented to the world in different ways in order to awaken God’s children. Many will try to deny these signs and dismiss them as superstitious and in the imagination of believers"
Jesus' message of Sunday, September 23rd, 2012
NOTE: Two days prior to his arrival in Israel, London is hit by a storm and lightning strikes the Shard skyscraper
12) "My Teachings never change. They are the same as they have always been. As I said before, it is when you find that they are tampered with, toned down, or as will be the case, distorted in a way that seems strange, or at odds with My Teachings, turn away and pray to Me for guidance."
Jesus' message given to MariaDivineMercy in The Book of Truth on Saturday, March 5th, 2011
IMPORTANT NOTE: Official changes have not yet occurred as of June 5, 2014. A synod will be held in October 2014.
13) "…the love he exudes will be all about him."
Jesus' message given to Maria Divine Mercy on Saturday, March 5th, 2011
14) "So fooled will My children be, that they will think he is an exceptional and pure soul. He will be treated like a living saint"
Message from Jesus on Saturday, January 21st, 2012
15) "Many of My sacred servants will be weeded out and made scapegoats. Many will be sought out and falsehoods, as well as other claims, will be made against their good name before they are dismissed. This is how many sacred servants will be turned away from My Church in order to allow the enemies of God to take full control from within it. Every calumny committed by the enemies of God against My sacred servants will be publicly applauded and presented as a good thing, so that the good name of the Church remains intact."
Jesus' message January 21st, 2012 – given to Maria Divine Mercy
16) "Very shortly, statues, relics, posters, cups and large commissioned paintings will be made of the false prophet…"
Message from Sunday, October 6th, 2013
17) "Hailed as a modern innovator, he will be applauded by the secular world"
Message about the False Prophet to Maria Divine Mercy from Monday, February 25th, 2013
18) "The crowning of the False Prophet will be celebrated by Masonic groups in all corners who plan the final stages of persecution of all My children"
Message given to MDM, Maria Divine Mercy from Tuesday, March 12th, 2013
19) "I call on those of you who love me to listen carefully to the words of the false prophets. Watch, how they will not be questioned by priests"
Message from Friday, December 7th, 2012, The Book of Truth
20) "The hatred will mount against you. You will be told that this work is from Satan"
Message from Wednesday, April 11th, 2012
21) "From Holy Week, this year, the cracks will appear and the meaning of My Crucifixion will be twisted. New interpretations will be presented before the faithful and lies will pour forth from the mouths of My enemies. My Passion will be mocked in subtle ways and will not be immediately apparent. But when the focus moves from My death on the Cross and when strange gestures take place in My Churches, you will know that this is the beginning of the dismantling of My Church on Earth"
Message given to Maria Divine Mercy from Tuesday, April 8th, 2014 –
SECOND STATION Jesus takes up his cross.
It is also the burden of all those wrongs which created the economic crisis and its grave social consequences: job insecurity, unemployment, dismissals, an economy that rules rather than serves, financial speculation, suicide among business owners, corruption and usury, the loss of local industry.
This is the cross which weighs upon the world of labor, the injustice shouldered by workers. Jesus shoulders it himself and teaches us to reject injustice and to learn, with his help, to build bridges of solidarity and of hope, lest we be like sheep who have lost our way amid this crisis.
THIRD STATION: Jesus falls for the first time.
With the inner strength which comes to him from the Father, Jesus also helps us to accept the failings of others; to show mercy to the fallen and concern for those who are wavering. And he gives us the strength not to shut the door to those who knock and ask us for asylum, dignity and a homeland. In the awareness of our own weakness, we will embrace the vulnerability of immigrants, and help them to find security and hope.
FIFTH STATION: Jesus is helped by Simon of Cyrene to carry his cross.
Only by opening my heart to divine love am I drawn to seek the happiness of others through the practice of charity: a night spent in hospital, an interest-free loan, a tear wiped away in the family, heartfelt generosity, farsighted commitment to the common good, a sharing of our bread and labour, the rejection of all jealousy and envy.
SEVENTH STATION: Jesus falls for the second time.
In him we glimpse the bitter experience of those locked in prisons of every sort, with all their inhumane contradictions. Confined and surrounded, “pushed hard” and “falling”. Prisons today continue to be set apart, overlooked, rejected by society. Marked by bureaucratic nightmares and justice delayed. Punishment is doubled by overcrowding: an aggravated penalty, an unjust affliction, one which consumes flesh and bone. Some – too many! – do not survive… And when one of our brothers and sisters is released, we still see them as “ex-convicts”, and we bar before them the doors of social and economic redemption.
NINTH STATION: Jesus falls for the third time.
May our contemplation of Jesus, who falls yet rises once more, help us to overcome the kinds of narrowness which fear of the future impresses on our hearts, especially at this time of crisis. Let us leave behind our unhealthy nostalgia for the past, our complacency and our refusal to change, and the attitude that says: 'But we’ve always done it this way!' Jesus who stumbles and falls, but then rises, points us to a sure hope which, nourished by intense prayer, is born precisely at the moment of trial, not after or apart from it!
ELEVENTH STATION: Jesus is crucified.
Today many of our brothers and sisters, like Jesus, are nailed to a bed of pain, at hospital, in homes for the elderly, in our families. It is a time of hardship, with bitter days of solitude and even despair: 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?'
TWELFTH STATION: Jesus dies on the cross.
The fraternal plea of the thief who became his companion in suffering, pierces Jesus’ heart; it is an echo of his own pain. And Jesus grants that request: 'Today you will be with me in paradise' The pain of others always redeems us, since it draws us out of ourselves. 'Woman, here is your son..' (Jn 19:26). But it is his mother, Mary, who stood with John at the foot of the cross, who dispels all fear. She fills that scene with tenderness and hope. Jesus no longer feels alone. So it is with us, if beside our bed of pain there is someone who loves us! Faithfully. To the end.
'I am thirsty' (Jn 19:28). Like the child who asks his mother for drink, like the patient burning with fever… Jesus’ thirst is the thirst of all those who yearn for life, freedom and justice. And it is the thirst of the one who is thirstiest of all: God, who, infinitely more than ourselves, thirsts for our salvation.
'It is finished' (Jn 19:30). Everything: every word, every action, every prophecy, every moment of Jesus’ life. The tapestry is complete. The thousand colors of love now shine forth in beauty. Nothing is wasted. Nothing thrown away. Everything has become love. Everything completed for me and for you! And so, even dying becomes meaningful!
22) "It will not suffice that they, the enemies of Christ, take over my Son’s Church from within – they will desecrate Him in many other ways. They will change the hosts for Holy Communion and the meaning of what the Holy Eucharist is. They will say that It, the Holy Eucharist, represents humanity and that it is a sign of a new communion – a gathering of all people as one in the Eyes of God. You, my children, will be told that you are all in communion with each other and that this is a cause for celebration. The Holy Communion is the Body of Christ and is His Real Presence. It cannot be two different things. Yet, they will twist the meaning – all you will be left with, eventually, will be a piece of bread, for when they desecrate the altars and the Most Holy Host, my Son’s Presence will cease "
Mother of Salvation's message from Thursday, September 5th, 2013
23) "They will desecrate my churches and turn them into nothing more than places of entertainment and social outlets"
Message to Maria Divine Mercy – The Book of Truth – from Sunday, June 10th, 2012
24) "Little, however, will be said about the importance of upholding God’s Teachings, Sacraments and the Proclamation of the Truth. Instead, you will see diversions, such as looking after the world’s poor and hungry, and this will be deemed to be your first task as servants of God."
Message from October 6, 2013 to MariaDivineMercy
MORE TO COME….