August 2, 2014
False Prophet Pope Francis recently gave an interview to Argentinian weekly "Viva" which was published on July 27, 2014. As part of the interview Pope Francis gives his top 10 list for greater joy in our lives. Here they are:
Pope Francis: 10 Secrets to Happiness
1. "Live and let live."
2. "Be giving of yourself to others."
3. "Proceed calmly" in life."
4. "A healthy sense of leisure."
5. "Sundays should be holidays. Sunday is for family."
6. "Find innovative ways to create dignified jobs for young people. We need to be creative with young people. If they have no opportunities they will get into drugs"
7. "Respect and take care of nature. I think a question that we're not asking ourselves is: 'Isn't humanity committing suicide with this indiscriminate and tyrannical use of nature?'"
8. "Stop being negative. Needing to talk badly about others indicates low self-esteem. That means, 'I feel so low that instead of picking myself up I have to cut others down'"
9. "Don't proselytize; respect others' beliefs. We can inspire others through witness so that one grows together in communicating. But the worst thing of all is religious proselytism, which paralyzes: 'I am talking with you in order to persuade you,' No. Each person dialogues, starting with his and her own identity. The church grows by attraction, not proselytizing" (Pope Francis has said this before, see Quotes of Pope Francis)
10. "Work for peace."
It is clear to all that the list above does not contain the name of Jesus Christ. While not even one of the ten 'advices' present in Francis' chart speaks of the King of Heaven, it is only in humanism that the roots of his message can be found. His self-help-book sounding philosophy is created to please all tastes, fit all mentalities and unite all hearts under a dome of false love and of an invisible anesthetic which is slowly numbing our spirit into deep sleep.
No Commandments. No duties. No suffering. No sacrifice. No penance. No obedience. No cross.
No God. No Father. No Son. No Holy Spirit.
No Mother of God. No Kingdom. No Heaven. No Eternal Life.
Brothers and sisters, our prayer today are Jesus' Words in Crusade Prayer 44 from The Book of Truth:
"Strength to Defend My Faith Against The False Prophet"
"Dear Jesus, give me the strength to focus on Your Teachings and to proclaim Your Holy Word at all times. Never allow me to be tempted to idolize the false prophet, who will try to present himself like You. Keep my love for You strong. Give me the Graces of Discernment, so that I will never deny the Truth contained in the Holy Bible, no matter how many lies are presented to me to encourage me to turn my back on Your True Word. Amen."
Please see also POPE FRANCIS AND THE ABSENCE OF CHRIST
11 comments for “Pope Francis Top 10 List – How To Be Happy”