Pentecost Message from God the Father to a Messenger

Just as done with other seers' messages, there is no need for introductions or explanations as the messages speak for themselves and resonate in as many ways as the number of hearts beating on earth today. The only information we were asked to release is that the person who received this message wishes to keep her identity hidden. She started experiencing locutions and visions over fifteen years ago, while being in her twenties. It was God the Father's direct request that the Wild Voice publish His Words.

GOD THE FATHER – Pentecost Message
May 24, 2015

letter D2

I, God the Father, speak now to give voice to the times that are soon to come.
The Church, the True Church, will be a small flock. I have called and I have chosen those who are already part of it now. Only the ones who are faithful to My Word and who are faithful to My Law shall be saved. They will be saved from the Evil One. But those who are part of the Apostate Church will not be able to save themselves because they will have allowed their souls to be inveigled by this world's allures.
The false Church is made of those souls that have erected a god in their own image, a god without law, a god of false mercy: a mercy entirely human, a love entirely human, a god entirely human. This is the deceit of Satan and nothing more. His confusion generates discords as his battle takes place in confoundment, but only those who tie themselves to the doctrine of always will not be confused.
The True and faithful Church will be made of the elect, meaning those who are in the Truth. I will give charisms and the sufferings will be many. Now it's only the beginning, but I have a plan. I will shorten the birth pains. The Sweet Mother will protect the faithful and will make them victorious. Therefore do not be fearful.

All must be fulfilled.

The iniquitous man will soon be revealed. Rejoice because soon you shall see what you have been looking forward to for long. The Church will perform miracles as a demonstration of My Victory upon the evil in the world. Trust completely in Me and you will be in peace even when in darkness, because the great test will take place in the obscurity of the soul: just as the Son Felt it on the Cross, the Church will go through its Calvary until its death on the Cross and on the third day of darkness it will resurrect to new life! Pray, therefore, for the Church. Pray for the poor sinners who do not convert.
Two are the sons: Abel and Cain. Now it is either My children or Satan's children.

The Saints of the latter-day will perform great miracles like never before because I will pour out My Graces in them and because the fight will be the final one.

I love you, and I ask you to follow Me because I have a place for you. I do not promise you the joy of the world, but if you will remain faithful to Me in Christ Jesus, you will have the Beatitude. Now it is the time to say "no" to the world and to follow Jesus.

Rejoice and ask for the final perseverance that I, your Father, grant to you with joy if you will be faithful to Me as I am faithful to you.

I Bless you.
I Love you.

God the FatherJesus, Christ, Gesu', Catholic, Church, False, prophet, message, MDM, messenger, end times

8 comments for “Pentecost Message from God the Father to a Messenger

1. Kathy
    June 14, 2015 at 10:44 AM

TRUTH is always asking for a larger audience – thanks for doing that!
    God Blesses us all because in all we will see and learn. You never stop learning with God! May HE be with us all through our tribulations; there will be many but have no fear as we will be strengthened. And since my courage is always vacillating, I will need much of it.
    I love you guys.
    There is much to come that will be understood soon, before the summer is up (unless there is more delay for the salvation of SOULS). But of course time's really up.

2. June 8, 2015 at 4:34 AM

Now is the time to leave the world – put aside, to whatever extent you are willing to do so, family and friends, and serve our Lord Jesus. Humility and obedience will allow Jesus to save many souls and to count you as one of His End of Times saints – do you have something more important to do with you life?

• The WILDVOICE
      June 12, 2015 at 8:49 AM

Very well said, dear Charles.
      What else could be more important than to remain focused on the Way, the Truth and the Life? It is only through Jesus Christ Our Lord that we may come to inheriting Eternal Life.
      May God Help us all in this hard task during the most crucial times in the history of our dark world.

God Bless you +++

3. Mary Ann Bartee
    May 30, 2015 at 8:48 AM

AMEN!!! Isn't it truly incredible, that for thousands of years before we were born, that God Almighty knew us, and what we would become? He knew that I would cross paths with The Wild Voice after coming in contact with a stray Book of Truth! And after that, that I would run across this beautiful message and be further strengthened as a member of His Remnant! Praise be to God and may he bless you greatly Paul!

4. Trish
    May 29, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Thanks so much for your speedy reply. Forgive me but I get a little paranoid about these things (no, a lot!) because of the spams, the possible hacking, etc. I just thought your site had been infiltrated. I can't wait to find a real life group of true followers and feel reassured! God Bless you and your work.
    Trish

• The WILDVOICE
      May 29, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Dearest Trish,

Thank YOU so much for having contacted us in such timely manner. We truly appreciate your concern.
      I certainly do not blame you for having suspected the site of either being hacked or infiltrated, especially after all that we have witnessed in recent times with Maria Divine Mercy's Warning Second Coming website.

As for the post itself, we always made the point of only publishing Maria's God-Given messages, but this is a special person I have known all my life and her first writings date as far back as the year 2000. Many times I have personally witnessed her receive messages as just the two of us were in the room, and it is a powerful experience indeed. Some prophecies given unto her had come into being while others are yet to be fulfilled as they tell of the end of The End Times.

Thank you again for everything, sister.
      God Bless and Protect you and your loved ones +++

Paul ~

5. May 29, 2015 at 8:49 AM

Have been browsing the site and came across the the message above. It doesn't feel right somehow. 'the church will perform miracles', 'the ladder day saints', are these typos?

• The WILDVOICE
      May 29, 2015 at 11:35 AM

Hello Trish,

And thanks for the comment.
      We have corrected the first reference which was, indeed, a typo (the seer is of a different nationality).
      As for the second one – "the Church will perform miracles – what is intended is that the members of the true and faithful Church will be filled with God's graces and literally perform miracles.

I hope this very brief explanation is enough, for we would rather not interpret words for others in order not to put our own spin to God's Words.

Thank you again for bringing up the typo – we truly appreciate it.
      God Bless you, dear Trish +++